|Resolve to include celebrating|
Mardi Gras with TEP in 2014.
Consider adopting one or more of these achievable goals in the new year:
- Enjoy delicious gumbo and The Mighty Souls Brass Band for Mardi Gras at the TEP Gumbo Contest at the Bridges Center on Sunday, Feb. 23 from 4:30 to 7 PM. Purchase tickets here.
- Organize and register a gumbo team for the contest.
- Purchase a VIP Table to enjoy with your closest friends at the TEP Gumbo Contest.
- Become a Hot, Medium or Mild Host Sponsor of the TEP Gumbo Contest.
- Make an in-kind donation from your business to TEP for use at TEP Gumbo Contest. Contact Jonathan Cole at email@example.com for more information.
- Volunteer to help at the TEP Gumbo Contest. Volunteers receive a complimentary tasting ticket and the chance to vote in the People's Choice competition. Contact Jonathan Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tennessee Equality Project takes all the anxiety out of goal setting for 2014. All of the above items are completely doable in the new year. Don't miss this opportunity for personal growth and fun!